As a service to our patients we file with any insurance company; however, patients are ultimately responsible for the fee. The amount covered by insurance is dependent on the company and plan. We cannot know this information for all of the thousands of plans available, so coverage questions must be handled between the insurance company and the patient.
We offer CareCredit, a convenient, low minimum monthly payment program for your entire family specifically designed to pay for healthcare and elective treatment not covered by insurance. CareCredit, the leader in patient financing, has made it easy for millions of patients nationwide to get the treatment that they need. For treatment fees from $1 to over $25,000, CareCredit has a variety of low minimum payment plans. So you can start treatment today!
With CareCredit you can:
- Pay for co-payments, deductibles, and treatment not covered by insurance
- Start treatment immediately and pay over time with low minimum monthly payments
- Pay for other healthcare expenses for you and your family without having to reapply
- Reserve existing credit cards for household or unplanned expenses
- Have no annual fees
CareCredit offers two types of payment plans:
- No interest if paid within the promotional period; minimum monthly payment is required
- Low interest